- For the Animals, By the People . . . Not the Man: A Vegan Feminist Critique of Social Movement Hierarchy
Rationality & Skepticism
- Science was a Founding Principle of the Vegan Movement, Have We Heeded the Warning?
- Teaching Anthropocentrism in University "Conservation" Programs
- "Fifty Shades of Chicken" - Intersections in Violence against Women and Nonhuman Animals
- See also A Month of Vegan Research, listed below
No Kill & Adoption
Science of Social Change
- Graphic Animal Suffering, Secondary PTSD, and Abolitionism
- How Do I Positively Engage My Non-Vegan Family?
- New Study Challenges the "Emotionality" of Species Justice Work
- Students Think Vegan Food Tastes Better, Research Finds
- How Animal Welfare Willfully Obscures Science
- If You Care About Animals, In Vitro Meat is Not the Answer
- "Ka-ching! That's What We Like to Hear": Why the Vegan Society isn't Vegan
- On Having Children and Being a Vegan
- Organic Girl Food Gendering
Non-Profit Industrial Complex
- The Non-Profit Industrial Complex: Effective Animal Advocacy & Your Checkbook
- Vegan Outreach Insists We Must Choose Between Veganism and Reductionism
- What Adoption Discrimination Tells Us about Human/Nonhuman Intersection
- What's Wrong with the Israeli Animal Rights Movement, 269?
- Blaming Individuals for Structural Oppression: Why I Can't Stand this Vegan Meme
- Colonizing England and the Naming of Animals
Race & Ethnicity
- Vegan Outreach Schools Us on Black History...
- What the Confederate Flag Controversy Can Offer Abolitionist Vegans
Sexism & Gender Politics
- A Radical Feminist Response to Francione's Position on Radical Feminism
- Animal Liberation Front: Boys Start Fires; Girls Get Naked
World Vegan Month Series
Applying Social Psychology to Vegan Outreach
Sizeism & Fat-Shaming